Julie-Anne Derome, violin, Gabriel Prynn, cello, Steven Massicotte, piano
October 3, 2019 | 1.30 pm | Walter Hall, University of Toronto
SUBSCRIBE to Five Exceptional Chamber Concerts, Phone for Single Tickets 416-923-7052 or
Trio Fibonacci is internationally recognized for breadth of repertoire and brilliance of presentation. From the works of Haydn to collaborations with over forty living composers on four continents, the Trio explores every aspect of the piano trio oeuvre. Besides regular appearances across North America, concert tours to Europe, South America, South Africa, and the Far East, including TV and radio broadcasts, have established Trio Fibonacci as a significant force in the development of the medium.
- Enrique Fernández Arbós — Three original pieces in Spanish style
- Maxime McKinley (Canada) — New work commissioned by Fibonacci (Toronto première)
- Sergei Rachmaninoff — Vocalise
- Marie-Pierre Brasset (Canada) — L’amoureux (Toronto première)
- Ludwig van Beethoven — Piano Trio no. 5, op. 70, no. 1, D major, “Ghost”
All artists, dates, and programs are subject to change without notice.
12.15 pm| Tuning Your Mind
Pre-Concert Lecture | Free to ticket-holders
In consideration of those with allergies or sensitivities, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or other scented products at concerts. We share the air: go scent free.