The Women’s Musical Club of Toronto is dedicated to enriching and advancing Canadian classical music. This valuable work is made possible by the continued support of the WMCT family and the community.
Subscription/membership fees and ticket sales cover only 28% of the costs of the concert series and related activities. The WMCT relies on your generosity through the WMCT Supporters annual donation programme which is tied to your subscription/membership.
Your donation helps cover the costs of:
- Music in the Afternoon world class concert series
- the WMCT public secondary school Student Outreach Programme
- an open master class for University of Toronto and Glenn Gould School music students
- an annual new Canadian composition commission
- support of the Cultural Access Pass from the Institute for Canadian Citizenship
The Supporters Annual Giving Programme offers a way for you to play a meaningful role in the future success of the WMCT and of musical life in Toronto.
How Can You Help?
Choose the contribution level you would like and donate online.
- Adagio Supporter – $50-$124
- Andante Supporter – $125-$249
- Allegro Supporter – $250-$499
- Vivace Supporter – $500+
Donate by phone: call the WMCT office at 416-923-7052 to donate by credit card.
A receipt for income tax purposes will be issued for all charitable donations.
Charitable Registration Number 12371 8637 RR0001.